Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Presenting on Monday!

Hey everyone,

I'm a late and happy addition to the Therapist Leadership Virtual Conference starting this Monday (April 20th). It's a non-travel way to learn a whole lot.

I'll be presenting "Traffic x Conversion = Clients: The Two Sides of the Web Marketing Equation for Therapists" at 5:00 PM Pacific (I think the whole thing gets recorded too, so if you miss it, you can buy it later).

I am really thrilled about this - I'm part of something that includes luminaries like Cloe Madanes, Bill O'Hanlon and many more. I encourage you to read about it, maybe it's something you'd like to do.

I have to get offline and work on my presentation. I'm also getting something ready for the "goodie bag" with the latest SEO intelligence for therapists.

All the best, Peter

No comments: