Wednesday, October 22, 2008

When? (Part 5 of 5 W's & 1 H)

OK folks, I'll be real with you. I am sitting here stumped. What the heck does "When" have to do with therapy websites? I'm not really sure.

I think this is the least important of the 5 W's, but let's explore together and see what we can come up with. Let's see some "Whens".


  • When do you see clients? (evenings? weekends? M-F?)
  • When am I ready for therapy? (how about getting started right now?)
  • When can we get started? ("I can usually see new clients within a week")
  • When will we know we're done? (when we reach your goal)


That's all on this one folks. I promise, "How" will have a little more to it than this :-)

Best, Peter

1 comment:

Coach Deah said...

Peter, if I may add to your "whens" -- one thing that's important to me is when was this website last updated?

I often come across sites with copyright dates from 2+ years ago and my immediate thought is, are they still in business? Is any of this info still accurate?

Great series and idea for a blog!
~ Deah